’Click

Monday 26 November 2007

It's a Wig..... No Really!



Tyra does not want to go on dates because of her wig. So claims a source close to Tyra.

A souce said, "Tyra is a confident woman for the most part, but she is really insecure about her hair. She doesn't want any guy to see her without her wigs or hair extensions. Tyra feels like guys are with her for her image that they see on TV and in magazines. If one wakes up without her glamorous hair, she's worried he may not call back!"

Tyra also doesn't like wine, but will order it to look sexy. "Every now and then I'll order some wine at the table. I'll only take two sips, but I'll keep holding the glass 'cause it makes me feel sexy, but I still don't drink it because it still tastes kind of nasty to me."

Any man that goes out with Tyra and does not know thats a wig on her head then he is just plain dumb and anyway Tyra just crazy why is she always creating drama for herself. She got no problems come on get a life Tyra and kiss your own fat ass!!

No comments: