’Click

Monday 8 October 2007

Lily blogs....Again

Here is yet another blog from the queen of bitch herself lily allen init she talks about getting her own tv show and other stuff she finds intersting! so her it goes:
LILYS BLOG:
“hello friends ,i lay in bed last night realising I havn’t ben here in ages , so apoogies . A quick update for you . I am currently in Paris and staying at the plaza athenee , which is an amazing hotel steeped in the most fascinating history , I have an amazing room which has another room in it for emily , I really do feel very very lucky to be here and have these oppertunities . I arrived here yesterday and went to the Stella show , which was lovely, and this morning I went to Chanel , which was soooooooo glaamourous I don’t even know where to start , I sat next to Claudia Schiffer and Kirsten Dunst , it seems unfathomable that my first song “smile” was released just over a year ago and now here I am , in the most beautiful city in the world , sitting in the front rows of the most amazing fashion shows , that others would die to just get into . I really am a very lucky girl .I spent the past couple of weeks in a twee little cottage in the cotswolds starting on the next album , and it’s gone so well , i’m just over the moon at the moment , i feel like im on prozac or something . I won’t say much but it’s a different musical direction and really quite exciting . everything just seems to be falling into place . yes i did go out and get smashed the other night , some of you have probably seen the pictures , but i am but 22 , enjoying my life and celebrating . as the cold starts to set in , im thinking next year is going to be a good one .anything else ? im doing fashion rocks in a couple of weeks , which should be quite exciting and then going back into the studio to finsh off the album , oh and im having meetings about a potential tv show , which is all very interesting . And thats about it , i hope you are all well , im off now .love Lily x”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your nasty comments today are unnecessary. lily is not bitchy. i used to visit here every day. now, i'm going to delete it from my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Who is giving her a TV show? What is this shit??? She needs to get a real job and stop spending Daddy's money.