’Click

Wednesday 19 December 2007

JAMIE LYNN SPEARS IS PREGNANT!



Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant at 16 years old.! Jamie found out she was pregnant from doing a home pregnancy test and a visit from the doctor.



Jamie told OK! magazine: "It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected. I was in complete and total shock and so was he."Jamie waited 2 weeks before telling her parents "I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me.




"Nickelodeon, which carries her TV show Zoey 101, said in a statement: "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being.




"Britney didn't know about the pregnancy at all a family friend said. "This is going to kill her. In the end, she'll be supportive, but this is a big shock.




"Britney found out Jamie was pregnant when paparazzi asked her how she feels about Jamie expecting. Britney told paps "My sister isn't pregnant"


The father is 19-year-old Casey Aldridge, her long-term and live-in boyfriend. She met him at church.

Sources tell MSNBC's The Scoop that Lynne is freaking out.

The source said, “Jamie Lynn was this family’s big hope. With Britney, one minute you’re in, the next you’re out. Brit had been supporting her family for years, and now all eyes were on Jamie Lynn.”

“And, what’s worse for the Spears’ is Britney doesn’t want to be a part of that Spears gravy train any more. That’s part of why Britney is freaking right now. With Jamie Lynn to focus on, she was now the family’s focus and in the end, the one they could profit from.”

Lynne was apparently worried about Jamie Lynn's relationship with the father, Casey Aldridge, and that it was moving to fast. Jamie began dating Casey when she was just 13 and he was 16.

The source also said that Jamie Lynn is probably not going back to her show "Zoey 101" when filming is supposed to begin next month.



She said she was shocked when she found out from a home pregnancy test. "As soon as I found out for sure from the doctor, I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody," she says. "Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me."

She told her mother right before Thanksgiving. Lynne was very upset, but after a week after she found out she became supporting. Lynne told Ok!, "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."


Casey's mom told TMZ that they agree with everything Jamie Lynn said in the interview. She also said, "At this point, Casey doesn't wish to speak out, but it would be wonderful when the time comes" When asked about their age difference she said, "Casey will address all of this when it is time."

Jamie Lynn said she will raise her baby in Louisiana "so it can have a normal family life."
Okay this is alot to deal with. Firstly Im shocked she is Pregnant at such a young age...You would think Jamie Lynn would learn from britney's mistakes, she is only 16 and I think it just wrong but I am not going to judge because it not fair and im sure she going through enough. Secondly Im shocked that Britney whole family could Leave Britney in the dark for so long. It's sad to know that Britney found out when we the public did and to make things worse reports say K-Fed knew before Brit Brit. Anyway a wish the best of Luck to Jamie Lynn and hope her and her baby do well.

No comments: