’Click

Wednesday 28 November 2007

No One Does It Like Christina Aguilera!




Christina Aguilera is naked on the cover of "Marie Claire" magazine showing of her gorgeous baby bump. Christina talks about when she found out she was pregnant and been pregnant and touring.
All I can say is wow! Im telling you know one does it like Xtina, Britney tryed and so did Demi Moore but no one compares to Xtina.
She told the mag that her pregnancy was a bit of a shock. "We were planning on starting to try after the tour. And so, I had gone off the Pill to prepare my body, because I didn't know how much time it would take. You've heard it takes some time -- except with Power Egg and Super Sperm here... I'm like, Oh, my God, can you believe it just happened?"
She said she didn't say anything about being knocked up, because she's just not like that. "Because I hadn't said anything, people thought I was trying to keep it this big, bad secret, and that's not the case at all. I just wasn't commenting. I'm not being like, 'Hey, everybody, I'm pregnant!' I'm not that girl."
No, but Paris Hilton is! She let the world know. Remember when she did!!!

No comments: