’Click

Monday 15 October 2007

Off to Rwanda


Paris Hilton sat down with Newsweek to discuss her upcoming 5-day trip to Rwanda. Paris will travel to Rwanda on a charity mission next month. Oh and she's bringing the cameras with her.

She said, "I'm scared, yeah. I've heard it's really dangerous. I've never been on a trip like this before. I love having everything documented. It shows people what everyday life is like for me, how hard I work. There are a lot of misconceptions about me."

She also talked about transforming herself for that new movie she's in. She said, "You should have seen me yesterday. I had a melted face all cut up with scars. I looked horrible. It was so embarrassing."

this is just another way for Paris to stay in the media!! A.list is getting bored of her FACE!

No comments: